Helping California Workers Injured On The Job
When you’ve been hurt on the job, you probably have a mountain of questions and concerns. On top of getting treatment for your injuries, you may be looking at a lengthy time off work for recovery. In the case of extreme injuries, you might not be able to return to work at all.
Workers’ compensation is a safety net designed to provide injured employees with the financial resources and medical coverage they need after a work-related accident or injury. However, navigating the workers’ comp system in California can be extremely complicated. Your employer (and their insurance company) is going to be looking out for their own interests, not yours.
You need an advocate who will look out for you alone. Attorney Fletcher Brown has the experience to help.
Fighting For The Benefits You Deserve
At the Fletcher Brown Law Firm in Oakland, California, employment law attorney Fletcher Brown has been standing up for injured workers throughout Alameda County for more than a decade. He won’t let your employer intimidate or take advantage of you. He will work tirelessly to fight for the full benefits you deserve.
Common Work-Related Injuries
Fletcher helps injured employees recover for all different types of work-related injuries such as:
- Wear and tear injuries: Also called repetitive stress injuries, these occur from repeated use or motion. Carpel tunnel syndrome is a common example.
- Psychological trauma: Workplace violence or accidents can cause lasting psychological harm. Employees are entitled to benefits for mental health treatment as well as physical harm.
- Serious injuries: These injuries often result from catastrophic accidents and they can cause long-term repercussions. Examples include back and neck injuries, spinal cord damage, traumatic brain injuries and disfigurement due to burns.
- Career-ending injuries: These are serious injuries that prevent you from returning to your original job duties in any meaningful capacity.
Benefits You Could Receive
Depending on the type and extent of your injuries, you may be entitled to:
- Medical coverage for your treatment, rehabilitation and related expenses
- Temporary disability benefits to cover your paychecks for missed work
- Permanent disability benefits if you’re unable to return to work
Handling All Aspects Of Your California Workers’ Compensation Claim
Fletcher Brown can offer guidance on all stages of the process – from filing your initial workers’ comp claim to working with doctors to seeking the right type of benefits to get you back on the path to recovery.
The Importance Of Communication
At the Fletcher Brown Law Firm, you can trust that attorney Brown will listen. He believes in the importance of communication in order to ensure you are getting the maximum compensation you need but also to help alleviate fears and concerns. and will make sure you felt heard.